Friday 14 November 2014

SHOPPING WITH JUMIA (MINI HAUL)

Hello everyone, hope you are having a jolly good day?
So I just got some stuff I got on line from Jumia and decided to do a short review.
I start off by saying their customer service is great. This is the first Nigerian website I am ordering  from and I am indeed pleased. I needed some lash extensions and a friend recommended sacred beauty so I decided to try it out and I found the company on Jumia, I decided to just do a general search for some other beauty products I have been searching for and to my surprise they were there! and at a cheaper price! (ah 200 naira is something o! tehehee). I think different sellers come together and put their stuff there for sale at a reasonable rate and the shipping rate was quite fair (#528).
here my order was, took two days to arrive to my destination and I was called to come pick it up at my gate.
These are the items for those that want to see.
When I opened it one lash was nowhere to be found but that's not new with most online items ,all in all it was great service and I am pleased.


These are the links to the items I got:

First lash box of 10 (from the left)http://www.jumia.com.ng/sacred-beauty-box-of-10-p26-123000.html 

2nd Darker Fuller lashe box of 10: Out of Stock (But keep checkiing for restock,or check out her other lashes,company's name is sacred beauty)

Sleek Pout Paint in Pin up : http://www.jumia.com.ng/sleek-pout-paint-pinup-145841.html

Sleek Flash a pout lipstain in Forbidden : http://www.jumia.com.ng/sleek-flash-a-pout-forbidden-145803.html

Swatches of these lip goodies coming soon.


Just a few things before you go 
Please subscribe to my youtube Channel: fab by deinma
follow me on instagram: @fabby_dee and on twitter @miss_deinma
like my facebook page: f.a.b by deinma
and for business inquiries and request for product reviews,send me a gmail at: deinmakalio@gmail,com

Questions I get asked often;

Is this a sponsored blog?, No, Just a harmless review :)

Do you review products? Yes I do, terms and conditions apply. Contact me for more information

Have a lovely day! :)XX



No comments:

Post a Comment