Monday 31 August 2015

Simple but dramatic cut crease make up

Hello, ts me again :p

 I just put up a tutorial on youtube showing how to achieve a cut crease eye make up look. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, do check it out and I hope you try it and like it too!. Please subscribe and thumbs up too.




Products used:
Eyes:
Sleek eyeshadow palette -oh so special
Zaron gel liner in jazz
Sleek eyeshadow palette in acid
la girl yeshadow
maybelline collossal volume mascara
random lashes from ebay
ardelle strip lash glue

Lips:
Body shop lip balm in strawberry
zaron lip pencil- cappuccino
zaron lip pencil- wild vine
Drugstore white pencil

Face:
House of tara blush palette
sleek contour kit in medium
Maybelline fit me pressed powder 355 coconut

Contact details
For business enquiries: fabbydeinma@gmail.com

Facebook:Fabbydeinma

Instagram: fabbydeinma


twitter : fabbydeinma

Blog: fabbydeinmablogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment