Sunday 24 May 2015

Eyebrow pictorial

Hello everyone. A happy sunday to you! Today I bring an eyebrow pictorial your way.Enjoy.

 

Products used and little tutorial:
Davis brow pencil in 018
Mary kay concealer in bronze 1 and fraulein concealer brush underneath the brows
Black opal foundation/concealer in beautiful bronze with the same concealer brush for on top because it blends into my skin beautifully. The top of the brows should always look natural. Use a concealer closer to the skin tone or just try mixing the concealer with your foundation.
Blend concealer with fraulein eyeshadow brush to avoid harsh lines
Brush out the tip to make it look natural with a spooli or a little brush(I used the one from my zaron brow definer kit)
Zaron brow definer to finish off

Jeremiah 32:27:Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment