Friday 19 June 2015

Eyeliner illustration with pictorial(Eyeliner series 3)


 Hi hi! If you have been following my blog you will see I have gone a bit crazy with eyeliners and made a series about different topics on eyeliners :D. I have come again :p with part three of the eyeliner series,this one is a pictorial with simple explanation.If you haven't read part 1 and 2 please be sure to check here and here .Enjoy!


 1: eyeshadow on fleek! without eyeliner :D :p .

2: eyes looking snatched after baby girl spread some wings with a liquid liner . You can see it gives the eyes more definition ,direction and a feline/cat eye look

3. I put a some liquid liner right under my lash line.This is what I meant when I wrote that you do not always have to line your waterline(read here).It gives it definition and good for small eyes because it makes them appear bigger with some definition too

4: In this final picture I smudged the liquid liner with a bit of black eyeshadow and a cotton swab(you can use a brush too,I use a cotton swab because that is easier to get anywhere for those that do not have brushes).Smudging takes away any harsh line ,making it look more natural and blended into the eyeshadow on my tear duct.
Put some mascara and you are good to go! beautiful eye make up, no lining needed in the water line and it still looks great. Note how I put some shimmery white eyeshadow on my tear duct area to make my eyes brighter and a bit bold.

Thank you for reading.xoxo

Daniel 1:1 : In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it.

No comments:

Post a Comment